Following the Joint Local Area SEND Inspection in August, the Written Statement of Action has now been published. This action plan has been developed by speaking to, and working with, parents and carers to ensure children, young people and their families are at the heart of everything we do to secure the best possible outcomes, reach their potential and thrive into adulthood.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis