NDCS has launched ground-breaking new research that will follow deaf young people as they become independent adults. This research is the first of its kind and the results will help to improve the support that deaf young people get in future. It is called READY, which stands for Recording Emerging Adulthood in Deaf Youth. The research is open to deaf young people aged 15–18 with all degrees of permanent hearing loss and all language preferences.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis