Duncan Edwards, whose son is disabled and needs 24-hour care and wife uses a wheelchair, shares his experiences on how isolation is affecting his family, and what plans they have put in place to maintain care support.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis