Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families, Vicky Ford has written an open letter to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), their parents, families and others who support them. The letter signposts key Covid-19 guidance published over the past week.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis