How I’m trying to make a career in outdoor activities more accessible is an article by Laura May, a wheelchair user and outdoor instructor. She fought to be able to pursue her dream of having a career in outdoor activities, making it more accessible to people with all abilities.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis