Home to School Travel Service is waiting on a large number of applications for travel assistance, which they must receive in order to have arrangements in place for September. You must apply for Home to School Travel Assistance if:

  • Your child is moving from yr2 (an infant school) to yr3 (junior school) Note: You do not need to apply if your child attends a primary school
  • Your child is moving from yr6 to yr7
  • Your child is moving from yr11 to yr12 (post 16)
  • Your child is already post-16
  • Your child is changing school
  • You have moved home address

If you have not already applied, you must do so as soon as possible, to ensure that travel assistance arrangements are in place for the beginning of the autumn term. Please download the form.