Fashion is ignoring disabled customers, with three-quarters of disabled people surveyed saying that mainstream fashion in the UK does not meet their needs. A staggering 96% of the disabled people spoken to also believe that there is not enough representation of disability across the fashion industry today.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis