Contact is helping the NHS test an early intervention course for parents with pre-school children with learning disabilities; supporting parents to manage their child’s behaviour. More than 190 parents have already joined the study, and there are still some places left. Are you interested in helping?
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis