Virtual reality technologies using head-mounted displays could help people with autism develop social skills and confidence, according to a researcher from the University of the West of England in Bristol.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis