The National Children’s Bureau are doing a series of blogs sharing children and young people’s experiences of lockdown. The next blog focusses on children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities experiences relating to coronavirus. Children and young people can share their thoughts, opinions and experiences here.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis