“Lots of us disabled folk have a strange and complex relationship with going to the loo. I’ve lost track of how many inanimate objects I’ve had to use as a ‘toilet’!” Says disabled actress and disability campaigner, Samantha Renke. Here, she shares her stories, highlighting exactly why accessible toilets are vital for people with a range of disabilities.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis