Nicky Nicholls, a casework officer for Devon IAS service, wrote an article which was published in The Guardian as part of the ‘My working week‘ series. Nicky discusses the return to school after lockdown and what it is like to currently work for a SENDIAS service.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis