The University of Derby and Derbyshire Carers Association are researching into the effects of different caring and employment situations on the psychological wellbeing of informal carers. Further information about the project can be obtained from James Breeze-Stringfellow via email: email@example.com If you would like to partake in this study, please see here.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis