Contact Families understands that many of you may be feeling hugely overwhelmed, confused and exhausted during the Covid-19 crisis and simply don’t know where to turn. To help, they offer 1-1 confidential phone appointments with family support advisers for parents looking for a listening ear, reassurance and practical and emotional support at this time. Book yours here!
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis