Appeals & Mediation

Information for Young People

If the Local Authority have refused to carry out an Education Health and Care needs assessment, refused to issue an EHCP or you are unhappy with the choice of placement, you will be able to appeal against the Local Authority decision.

We will be able to provide you will support and guidance along the way. Please see our information about the steps to take when appealing.

Appeals guidance for Young People

Download these resources on appeals and mediation for young people ages 16 – 25

Make an Enquiry

If you would like any further information or support please get in touch.

How Did We Do?

We try to provide the information, advice and support that you need.

Font Resize