The Government has committed to giving half a million pounds to expand the number of Changing Places in hospitals across the UK. The initial funds will enable 15 new Changing Places to be built. Caroline Dinenage, Minister for Care has said a further £1.5 million will be available to bid for, and has called for new build hospitals to have Changing Places built into them. 40 new hospitals are planned.
Latest News Stories
- Call for certain pupils to repeat a year of school
- Astronaut Feasibility Project welcomes physical disabilities for first time
- £42 million funding extended to support children with SEND
- Warnings of dentistry crisis as public concerns continue
- Stop ‘sectioning’ people with a learning disability or autism when they are in crisis